Arthur Avloniy “Serpent Power”
SAT Chakra nirupana
(Description of the six chakras)
This is the first germ of the realization of Brahman, is achieved according to Tantra, the comprehension of the six chakras in their order.
1. In the space outside of the spine on the right and on the left there are two channels, the lunar and solar. In the mid – channel Sushumna, whose essence – the three modes. It is shaped like the sun, moon and fire.  Her body like a string of white flowers blooming datura, extends from the middle of Kanda  to the head, and lightning inside her is from the genitals to the head.
2. Inside it – Chitrini Nadi, glowing light Pranava (OM syllable), which could be reached by yogis. She is thin as a cobweb, and permeates all lotuses located inside it. Its nature – pure reason. It is beautiful from them (lotus), strung on it. Inside it – Brahma-nadi, which extends from the opening of the mouth Hara (Shiva name) to the point beyond which resides Adi-deva .
3. She (Chitrini) is beautiful, as a chain of lightning flashes; thin and delicate, like a fiber of lotus, it shines in the minds of sages. She, whose true nature – pure consciousness, is extremely thin and is the embodiment of all (possible) bliss. The door to the Brahman (Brahmadvara) shines in her mouth. Here, in this place, the entrance to the area irrigated nectar,  and it is called a “node”, and “mouth” Sushumna.
4. Now we enter the lotus-Adhar. It is attached to the mouth (entrance) Sushumna, and is located between the anus and the genitals. It has 4 petals crimson and his head hanging down. On the petals of brilliant gold-colored letters from Va to Sa.
5. There Chakra land, surrounded by eight shining spears. It is bright yellow in color and beautiful like lightning, and Dhara Bija (syllable LAM) in it.
6. Decorated with 4 hands and seated on the king of the elephants, he is a child of the creator, shining like the rising sun; he has 4 arms and four times the wealth of his lotus face.
7. Here dwells the goddess called Dakini. Her four arms shine charm, and her eyes were bright red. It shines like a light at the same time many of the rising sun, and she always supports the manifestation of pure consciousness.
8. Near the “mouth” Nadi, called Vajra, and at the base of lotus Muladhara is always in radiant, beautiful and gentle Kamarupa,  which – Triangle Tripura . There Vayu, called “Kandarpa”,  even more red, than the flower and it Bandhudzhiva – being lord,  as a glittering 10 million suns. Then there says so: “Apana pulls Prana and Prana pulls the Apana – so (hunting) Falcon, tied with a rope (to hunter hand) is drawn back when he was trying to fly long as these two (Prana and Apana) so oppose, they will not. leave the body. When (their opposition ceased) and they agreed, they leave the body. ” In the same sense, below, in art. 10 Sat-Chakra-nirupana said about the Kundalini, which, through inhalation and exhalation supports the existence of the world.
9. Inside it (triangle) – Swayambhu lingam in the form  (the penis), turn head down,  beauty, as if he were made of cast gold. You can learn contemplation, and it shape and color reminiscent of a young leaf.  How cool charm, like the color of lightning, moonlight, and it is so beautiful.  Deity, which resides here in the sacred place of Siva, in bliss, its shape is like a whirlpool.
10. Above it (Swayambhu-linga) shining sleeping Kundalini, fine as the fiber of lotus stem. It introduces a confusing (the illusion of) the world,  covers a mouth (mouth) Brahma-Deuteronomy. Similar to the spiral shell, it is shaped like a snake, three and a half times around the turning of Shiva, and its light – a bright flash of lightning the young .
11. Her pleasant hum  – a barely audible hum of a swarm of bees maddened by love, and how quiet harmonious chord music. This one, which supports all the existing in this world by means of inspiration and expiration, and shines in the cavity of the Muladhara chain of brilliant lights.
12. Within this region (in-Swayambhu lingam) dominates prohibitive  Sri Paramesvari (Higher Ms), evoking the eternal knowledge. She, with her beautiful art work – all-powerful time, and it finest of all fine, the receptacle of the continuous flow of nectar, which flows from the eternal happiness . the entire universe and the boiler lit her light. 
13. Meditating on it, which shines in the cavity of the Mula-lotus light 10 million suns, man becomes the master of speech and the king among men, dedicated to all exercises. He was released from all disease and its profound spirit becomes full of great joy. His graceful and persuasive speech, he serves all the principal gods.
14. But the lotus (svadhishthana) beautiful scarlet, located at the base of Sushumna genitals. Its petals – letters from Ba to La dot above them glowing lightning color.
15. Inside (svadhishthana) radiantly white area of water in the form of a crescent moon and there – Bija YOU sitting on a crocodile, spotless and white, as the autumn moon.
16. Hari (Vishnu) inside (at BG YOU), in his youthful pride, with a luminous blue body beautiful appearance, four-armed and dressed in a yellow robe, carries his beloved Sri (Lakshmi) and Kaustubha (jewel of Vishnu).
17. It shines here Rakini Shakti and her radiated in all directions, the charm of beauty insides blue lotus. The raised up her hands she holds a weapon, she dressed in heavenly garments and patterned her mind rises drink nectar.
18. Meditate on this spotless-clean lotus called svadhishthana,  shall be immediately released from all his enemies and disadvantages, such as selfishness, and others. He becomes the master of all yogis, like the sun, illuminating the darkness of ignorance. The richness of his words like nectar flows in a well sensible reasoning, in verse and in prose.
19. Above it (Svadhishthanoy) and at the base of the navel – a glowing 10-petalled lotus (Manipur) color heavy rain clouds. Inside it – the letters from Da to Pha color blue lotus and a point above them. Here contemplate in the shape of a triangle area of the fire, radiant as the rising sun. Out of this triangle – three signs of the swastika, and inside – fire Bija (PAM).
20. Meditate on it (Bija PAM), seated on a ram, 4 Rook, luminous as the rising sun. There are constantly dwells Rudra, in his ancient image and the three-eyed. It is the color of cinnabar, but from the ashes, which he smeared, he appears white. His hands and handing out gifts have hidden fear. He – the destroyer of the creation.
21. Here dwells shakti Lakini, benefactress of all 4 rukaya with body beam. The dark, dressed in a yellow robe, decorated with all sorts of patterns, she is excited drink nectar. Meditation on this lotus is achieved the power to create and destroy. Wani (Saraswati) with all the wealth of knowledge always lives in this lotus.
22. Above this, in the heart, there is a beautiful lotus shining colors such as Bandhuka flower placed in it the color of cinnabar 12 letters from Ka to Tha. This lotus is called Anahata, and he is like a tree of heaven Kalpa (Wish Tree design), which always gives you more than you ask. Area Vayu smoky color with 6 corners.
23. There meditate on the sweet and excellent Pavana rukim 4-Bija, gray as a mass of smoke, seated on a black antelope. Also, meditate on the Convent of Mercy is located here, which Mr. spotless glowing like the sun. His two hands make the gesture of bestowing the benefit, and dispels the fear of the three worlds.
24. There remains Kakini, yellow, like lightning. Excited and blissful, three-eyed, she benefactor of all, dressed in all kinds of decorations. In his four hands She carries the noose and the skull, making the sign of blessing, drives away fear. Her heart is softened with nectar, which she drinks.
25. In the pericarp of this lotus – shakti in the form of a triangle, whose tender flesh – as the 10 million lightning. Inside the triangle – Shiva-linga called banalinga. He’s brilliant as gold, and in his head the hole is small, like a jewel. It is the abode of Lakshmi.
26. Meditate on this lotus of the heart becomes lord of speech; Ishvara like he is now able to protect and destroy worlds. This lotus is like the heavenly tree of desires; abode Sharvili (Jivatman), it is decorated Hamsa (Shiva), who – as a steady flame of a candle in a windless place. The fibers that surround the base of the lotus and illuminated “sunshine area” beautiful (like sunlight).
27. The first among yogis, it becomes extremely attractive to women. Wisdom and noble deeds he is superior to all. His feelings completely under control. The intense concentration of his mind (in full) is absorbed in Brahman consciousness. His inspired speech flows like a stream of clean water. In its essence it is similar to Vishnu, and it is able at will to reach another body.
28. In the throat lotus is called Vishuddha (net), smoky purple. All letters, shining on its 16 petals crimson color, clearly visible to whose mind (Buddhi) is enlightened. At the base of the lotus – the region of ether round shape, like a full moon.
29. On the white elephant is sitting here Bija Ambar and his white robes. Two of his four hands hold a noose and goad, and the other 2 make a gesture of blessing and averts fear, and this is complemented by its charm. On his lap is always shining snow-white god,  3-and 5-eyes likoe, with 10 beautiful hands, dressed in a tiger skin. His body is connected to that “born of the mountains” (Parvati), and He is known as the Garden of Shiva – “always beneficent.”
30. Shakin Shakti, glowing in the lotus, cleaner than the ocean of nectar.  Her attire is yellow and lotus in their four hands she carries a bow, an arrow, the noose and the goad. At the base of the lotus – the whole area of the moon, not tainted “the sign of the hare” . Here – the gate way to the great liberation for one who wants to achieve the wealth of Yoga and whose senses are purified and controlled.
31. The sadhaka has attained the fullness of the knowledge of the Atman  with a constant concentration of his mind on this lotus, it becomes a great saint, eloquent, wise and enjoy inviolable peace of mind. He observes the past, present and future and becomes a benefactor of all, free from ailments and suffering, long-lived and, like Hamsa,  the destroyer of endless dangers.
32. The yogi whose mind is steadily fixed on this lotus, whose breath is controlled by Kumbhaka, has the strength to get through the three worlds. Neither Brahma nor Vishnu, nor Hari-Hara (Shiva) or Surya or Ganapa (Ganesh) is not able to resist him. Beautiful white lotus, like the moon, is called Ajna. Its petals 2 letters Ha and CSA, which are also white, which enhances the beauty of the lotus. He shines with the glory of Dhyana, inside it – Shakti Hakini whose 6 faces are like so many moons. She has six arms, one of which she holds a book, the other two are raised up in the position that turns fear and giving a blessing. The other hand she holds a skull, a small drum and a bouquet of roses. Her mind is pure.
33. In this lotus – the abode of the fine penetrating mind (Manas), which is well known. Inside it – Yoni, and at the base of the lotus – in the form of Shiva lingam called ITAR-lingam.
Here he shines like a chain lightning. The first Bija-mantra of the Vedas (OM) – the highest abode of Shakti, which with its light illuminates and makes visible the Brahma-Sutra (Chitrini-Nadi), which is located in the same place. Sadhaka, whose mind is steady, even meditates on it in accordance with regulations.
34. The excellent Sadhaka, whose Atma – nothing else, except for meditation on this lotus is able at will to quickly reach other body and become the most outstanding among saints and sages, all-knowing and all-seeing. He becomes a benefactor and an expert in all of the exercises. Comprehending his oneness with Brahman, he gains the supernatural and the unknown forces. Full of glory, and long-lived, it becomes the creator, preserver and destroyer of the three worlds.
35. In this Chakra combination of letters permanently resides within the triangle (A, U, M) forming the mantra OM. This – the inner Atma (spirit), whose essence – pure reason. It resembles a flame. Above him – a half moon, and above – a letter to AI manifestations (of Ma-kara) in the form of points, and even higher – Nada, whose whiteness is the same as (white) Bala-devas and the Moon.
36. When the yogi “closes the house”,  remains “unsupported”,  it receives (thus) the knowledge by means of higher teacher. When, through the repetition of this practice, the Chitta becomes dissolved in the place (in the Ajna Chakra), then he sees in the triangle and in the space above it clearly brilliant flash of fire.
37. He also sees the flame, like a candle flame, shining like the purest glow of the morning sun and burning between “Heaven” and “Earth”. Here Bhagavan (Lord Parama Shiva) manifests itself in the fullness of His all-pervading, omnipresent power. He is the witness of everything, does not know of decline, and He is here as well as in the field of the sun, moon and fire (in the Sahasrara).
38. This – the incomparable and delightful abode of Vishnu. Excellent yogi at death puts his Prana and here comes after death is the highest, eternal, unborn divine first principle, in the Purusha, who was before the three worlds and who is known by Vedanta.
39. When the action of the yogi, good in all respects, become part of his service to the lotus feet of his revered Guru, then over (Ajna chakra) he sees the image of the Great primordial sound (Mach-nada) and Siddhi speech always be manifest in the lotus of his arms. The Great primordial sound dissolves Vayu (air). This is half of Shiva, in the form similar to the plow.  He (Shiva) -uspokaivayuschy, giving the benefit of that turn fear and giving manifest pure consciousness. 
40. Above all these, in the empty space where Shangkini Nadi and visarga  – the thousand-petalled lotus. This luminous lotus, whiter than the full moon, turned down. His collected bunches of petals slightly colored (pink) of the rising sun light, it illuminated all the letters, starting with A and Om – sheer bliss.
41. Inside (Sahasrara) – full moon spotless (no sign of the hare, shining as pure (autumn) the sky She, wet and cold  as nectar, generously pours out its rays inside her -.. A triangle shining like lightning, in which – the Great Emptiness,  a secret, even to all the gods.
42. Well hidden and achievable only with great effort this subtle Bindu (Shunya, emptiness) – the main root of liberation, and it exhibits a pure Nirvana-kala with Ama-kala . Here dwells the Deity, known to all as Paramashiva. He – the essence of the Atma (soul) of all that exists; It combines Race and Virasa  and it is like the sun, destroying the darkness of ignorance and delusion.
43. Continuing the current flow of nectar, resembling a silvery moonbeams, Mr. (Guru Paramashiva) gives instructions yogi, self-controlled and possessed purified mind. (These instructions) given to knowledge that provides unity Jivatman and Paramatman. (This thread) fills all things as their Lord  – always current and spreading the expiration of all kinds of bliss; He is known as Parama-hamsa.
44. Shiva Fans call it the abode of Shiva, Vishnu fans call it Parama Purusha. Some call it the abode of Hari-Hara.  Those who are full of passion for the lotus feet of the Goddess (Kundalini), call it her abode. Other great saints also call it pure place of Prakriti-Purusha.
45. One of the top people who control their minds and know the place (in the Sahasrara), never to be born again, because now there is nothing in the three worlds that have bound him. His mind will be under control and its goal will be achieved. He will get full power to do whatever he wants, and to prevent what is opposed to his will. He will move into Kha,  and his speech – prose or poetry – is pure and sweet.
46. There – the highest (most complete) the moon in 16 stool. It is clean and the color is similar to the young (rising, orange) sun.  She is thin like one hundredth of fiber from a lotus stem. Slim and illuminated, like millions of lightning flashes, it is turned down. From it, whose source – Brahman, flowing abundant nectar flow.
47. Inside this (Ama-kala) – Nirvana-kala, the highest of the highest. She finest, as the thousandth part of the end of the hair – in the form of a crescent moon. This is – always the current Mrs. (Bhagwati) – Divine is present in everything. It gives divine knowledge and shines as bright as the sun would be shining all, germinated at the same time. 
Nirvana-Kala sparkles dazzlingly bright, but color it like Ama-Kala, similar to the color of the rising sun, it is bright orange.
48. Nirvana-kala shines highest Primal Force – Nirvana-Sakti. She luminous bright as a million suns, the mother of the three worlds. It is extremely thin, as the ten-millionth part of the hair. Endowed with a constantly flowing stream (original) joy,  it (gives) life of all beings.  It is graciously brings knowledge of the truth in the mind of the wise men.
49. Inside it (Nirvana Shakti) – a place called the abode of Shiva, free from Maya. This place is known as Nityananda, can reach only yogis. It is filled with all sorts of forms of bliss and its nature is purely mental. Some call it “the place of Brahman”, others – a place of anchovy. The Sages describe it as the abode of Vishnu. These righteous people talk about it as a place of unspeakable words of liberation, where the knowledge of the Self.
50. The one who cleaned the practice of Yama and Niyama, prefers (directly) from the mouth of his guru to learn the process, paving the way for the liberation of knowledge.
Then the one whose existence is immersed in Brahman, awakens the Goddess (Kundalini) sound (mantra) HUM, penetrating the center of the Lings, which the mouth is closed and invisible. Then with the help of air and fire enters it (Kundalini) in the Brahma-Deuteronomy.
51. The goddess who – pure sattva, in his small state, luminous, like lightning, and thin like a fiber of lotus stem, runs through three lingam  and reaches all Lotuses known as Lotuses Brahma-nadi, shining from now inside (Brahma-nadi) in its entirety. It comes to light Shiva, like a flame – that is the supreme bliss – and suddenly generates happiness of liberation.
52. Let the wise and excellent Yogi resistant  in Samadhi and devoted to his guru, leads Kula-Kundalini along with Jiva (Brahma-nadi) to its Master – Paramashiva, in the abode of liberation . Let him meditate on it, allowing all desires, in its form Chaytanyarupa Bhagwati.  When he leads Kula-Kundalini so, let it do all the things absorbed in it. 
53. Excellent Kundalini drinks the nectar of red coming from the Parama-Shiva. From where shines the eternal bliss, she returns in all its glory on the way Kula (Chitrini nadi) in Muladhara. The yogi who has attained the immobility of his mind steady, stream of heavenly nectar flowing from the vessel Brahmanda,  makes a sacrifice to his personal deity (Ishta-Devata) and other deities in the 6 chakras. In this way he gains knowledge in the tradition of his guru.
54. The yogi, whose mind is controlled, which complies with Yama and Niyama, and who learned from his guru-Initiator this wonderful method – a source of constant joy, never to be born in this world to the moment of universal dissolution; rejoicing that he always has this source of eternal bliss, he filled the rest – eminent among all virtuous.
55. If such a yogi, devoted to his guru, whose mind is controlled, and the heart imperturbable, read the secret treatise – a source of higher knowledge of liberation – then we can say with confidence that the consciousness of the yogi will dance (joy) at his feet Ishta- Devata (personal Deity).
(Way of Shiva. K .: “Ex Libris”, 1994, s.135-149)
 Kalpa – a magical wish-fulfilling tree – approx. per.
 published the Russian translation of “serpent power” (Kiev: “Ex Libris”, 1994), these texts have been omitted. For this version, accompanied by a translation “Shat Chakra nirupana” (see. Annex 1).
 7 worlds: Bhuh, Bhuvah, Swar, Tapah, Mahah, Gianni, Sathya. See. My job, “Wave of bliss” (Commentary to sloka 35). Locke – that is what is manifest and can be achieved, therefore, the fruits of karma in the form of an individual rebirths. See. Satyananda, Comment on Isha-Upanishada. Mantra 2, p. 258.
 According to the Upanishads and the Puranas have six Chakras and Sahasrara top think tank.
 “Circle of Truth,” the author of which was Prince Mohammed Dar Shikoh, the eldest son of Emperor Shah Jahan and who died in 1659. His doctrine was declared secret doctrine “of God’s messenger.”
 See. Alam-i-Nasut. Ed. by Rai Bahadur Srisha Chandra Vasu.
 Shaikh Muhammad Iqbal. The Development of Metaphysics in Persia. p. 110.
 See .: Popol Vuh. M .: Science, 1956 – approx. per.
 Pitta. See. Prapanchasara Tantra. Tantric Texts, vol. 3, Introduction, p. 12. (Vata, Kapha and Pitta – three kinds of fluids in the body: “slime”, “bile” and “blood” – ed trans.).
 1,000 Sahasrara petals – it is 20 x 50 (50 letters of the Sanskrit alphabet).
 The Kundalini is called “snake” (Bhudzhangi), who sleeps in the Muladhara. It is “sleeping” in the sense that it is at rest, while the human mind is awake to the world – its creation, to which it is immanent. When in the course of Yoga, it “wakes up”, the man falls asleep to the world and enjoys over the world experience.
 The end point of Kundalini Yoga is beyond all heavenly worlds. Yogis do not seek to “heaven”, and a compound that is the source of all worlds.
 According to the “Shat-Chakra nirupana” Sabda-Brahman sounds heard in the Anahata – the fourth center.
 References to a “snake” unknown. Anima-Siddhi means not so, and the identification of consciousness with small or great.
 “Shat Chakra nirupana” really says that Ajna is called so because the instructions from Guru obtained over here.
 One of the 3 units or centers, in which the power of Maya is especially strong.
 Those who practice magic kind referred to herein, are working only with the lower center and turn to Prayoge leading to Naik-Siddhi – communication with female spirits, and things like that. The processes described here – the path of liberation processes, and have nothing to do with black magic.
 The mind, breath and sexuality are mutually intertwined. The goal of the Yogi – “raise up seed” and achieve what is called “Urdhvaretus”. For this exercise is meant Viparita Mudra.
 In using the term “theosophical” I mean the ideas that highlights the leaders and members of the Theosophical Society. I’m calling this word doctrine, which adheres to this society, in this very general idea of Theosophy are not necessarily identical to this doctrine. Those who are familiar with both teachings will be able to find points of correspondence between the two systems, and the Indian theosophical.
 For example, the Theosophical oriented Sanskrit Sris Chandra Vasu, in his “Introduction to the Yogi philosophy” ( “Introduction to Yoga Philosophy” (p. 35) calls the Linga sarira “etheric double”. According to the usual Indian use of the term, Linga-sarira is the “subtle body” – Antahkarana and Indra – conductor Tanmatras, or, according to another source -. five Pran elsewhere (p. 51), they are called “astral body” and made several definitions of the Chakras, which are not consistent those texts that I have met.
 As this is happening at the mercy of the Goddess, it is called “the giver 8 Siddha giving Aishvariya (Ishitvadyastasiddha)”. See. “Trisati”, 2, 47.
 The Spirit – Atman manifests itself as “I”. His vehicle is the mind and the antahkarana, working in conjunction with Manas and feelings (Indra), and matter. There are five types of Bhuta, “sentient matter”.
 Shiva is inert. Therefore, in tantra Devi symbolically placed on the body of Shiva, which is like a corpse (Shava). As stated in the “Kubdzhika Tantra” (h. 1), the world create, maintain and destroy not Brahma, Vishnu and Rudra and their Shakti – Brahmani, Vaishnavi and Rudrani. See. “Prana Toshini” (9). Activity – is the nature of Prakriti. Therefore, the symbolic representation of the sexual intercourse female figure placed above (Viparita) male. The fact that Davy is over Shiva points out (in particular, in the case of Kali), that she, as the Mother of All, give deliverance. See. “The principles of Tantra.”
 Kalpana – imagination, based on the creative ideation, due to the memory of the universe predyduschgo cycle (the last preceding Pralaya – a lane comment..). As stated in the “Yogini Hridaya Tantra”, “picture of the world created by her own will, which is so nice to see Bhagavan (Lord Shiva that is).”
 “The supreme father gives his insight (Prakash), and she Vimarsha-Shakti, produces and creates” ( “Tantra Yogini Hridaya”).
 The “samkhyakarika” states that “nothing is more gentle than Prakriti, Purusha which serves for all kinds of his enjoyment, finally giving him his freedom, and turning away from him when he was no longer in need of her services”
 Sat-Chit-Ananda Maya – this is essentially the same as Sat-Chit-Ananda, but the suffix “Maya”, as well as “rupini” notes a subtle difference: it is both its own essence, Cheat, and something distinct from it, as is shown as a force.
 As stated in the “Yogini hrdaya Tantra”, “Para-Davy -. It is sexual intercourse Prakasha (light of pure consciousness) and Vimarshi (power of consciousness) (Prakasha-Vimarsha-samarasyarupim) This state of nirvikalpa-jnana, which is not separation of “This” and “That” to the “I” and “This”. In Vikalpa-jnana is preserved subject and object.
 Prakasha-matra. Paramashiva has two aspects – Prakash and Vimarsha or Kameshvari and Kamishvari, Paralinga. Prakash – is “Asphuta-sputikara”, “a manifestation of the unmanifested.” Vimarsha mrish comes from the root – “to touch, to impress, to learn.” This is something that is learned thought, its object. This term, along with the “pradhani” and “Prakriti” – symbols of “the visible” – points to the principle of objective reality.
 In this sense, Shakti is called “Ghanibhuta” (Ghanibhuta), which literally means “solid” or “condensed”. It is able to collect, the condensed energy, which can generate a sudden ( “Sphurana” – “Sphurana”; literally “swell”) universe. (John Woodruff wrote this in 1913, when there were not developed modern cosmological ideas of singularity, the structure of space-time and the origin of the universe from the point in time of the “Big Bang”. There are many other parallels tantric cosmogony with modern cosmological ideas. It is possible here, in the theory of gravitational collapse and singularity can find the answer to the question of the physical nature of the primordial force, Kundalini Shakti – a lane comment)..
 This image is also imperfect, because such a point that has no value will still have a position in space. Meanwhile this point precedes the appearance of space.
 Two of the seed – is Shiva and Shakti, and the shell – Maya. When this bi-unity is divided, it is – symbolically – the manifestation of the universe. To think that these are two separate seed – a mistake, because Shiva and Shakti – a unit which has two aspects.
 That is, shaped “sringara” – water chestnut, which grows in lakes of Kashmir. Note that Yantras, although they are projected onto a two-dimensional plane, in fact would have to be three-dimensional volume shapes.
 This Karya or “Creation” Bindu different from causal Karana Bindu or Param-Bindu.
 “Rajyoga Sarah” cited in the comments on Raghava Bhatta “Sharada Tilak,” 1.8.
 The macrocosm is called “Brahmanda”, “egg of Brahma” and the microcosm – “Kshudra-Brahmanda”, “small egg of Brahma”.
 Another name Prakriti – Pradhan (pra + dha + anat) – “That includes all things.”
 “Sankhya Tattva-Kaumudi” 23.
 The rotting and dying – these are two of the six Urmis, which, along with hunger and thirst, grief and ignorance make up the characteristics of this body. ( “Prapanchasara Tantra”, 2.)
 Experience with phonoscopy, which is visible when the configuration of the sound waves is described in physics textbooks. – Approx. per.
 The t. Called. “Digestive fire”. – Approx. per.
 “Tantric Texts”, vol. 3. Introduction.
 “Niruttara-Tantra”, Ch. 4. “With Ham car is out, and with Sach car – part of Jiva always repeats highest Mantra Hamsa..” See. Also on this “Dhyana-Bindu Upanishad”.
 Yogic texts say about the Chit-Chandra, “inner moon” mystical “moon” in the Soma-chakra (from which flows the stream of nectar – a lane.).
 “Nirvana-Tantra”, cited in the comments to “Shat-Chakra nirupana” says Paramatma – is Devata state of Turiya and “Prapanchasara Tantra” (XIX) said that Jagrat – a Bija, Swapna – Bindu, Sushupti – Nada and Turia – Shakti; dissolution outside of it all – it Shanta.
 Here is an example, which I take from the author, which in no way can be called neither “occultist” or “theosophy.” . Gen. George G. Harris noticed a scorpion approaching foot Sadhu – beggar ascetic. “Do not move – he said – at your feet a scorpion.” Sadhu straightened, and when he saw a scorpion, he pointed his finger at him. Scorpio immediately in the presence of General shriveled and died. “You seem to have already reached the force” – said the general, but Sadhu dismissed the case, but has no value.
 Some followers of the “Bhairava Tantra” I was told about the unusual use of Mantras. Man projects Mantra on the woman, and she is experiencing from this feeling sexual connection. “Vishnu Purana” also talks about the conception of only one force of will.
 To understand the nature of their Vrittis easiest to compare with the waves on the water surface (of consciousness), created by the wind (perception). The waves make the water (consciousness) muddy and opaque.
 Generally, the letter indicated the Mula Ba Sha, Ca and La. According to other sources, the last letter – PAS (So Sa handed the letter with aspiration – a single letter in Sanskrit -. A lane.).
 The term “nerve” is used here in the absence of other equivalent. These Yoga Nadis are not nerves as physiological, dense objects, but only subtle channels through which the life force in the body moves.
 “Sharada Tilak” (12) says that when the minds of creative activity there is, then this is the state in which – the reason for the existence of subject and object, mind and matter.
 Sphota – from the root “sphut” – “to unfold as a bud” – this is what is revealed connotation of words. Letters, both individually and in combination, do not mean anything by themselves. Word – this is not the thing itself, but in a word when it is pronounced, indicated by the knowledge of things. That indicates thing is disclosure – Sphota, and this is not what are the letters themselves. This Sphota – eternal Shabd.
 The term Bindu also means “drop”, associating with a drop of seed.
 Viparita-Maithuna, Shakti, Shiva is on, and moving when intercourse with him because she – Activity and He – inert consciousness.
 It is believed that consistently manifested Nada sounds are a sign of the rising Kundalini Shakti. The different Chakras heard a different sound that occurs when the Kundalini passes through the Chakras. – Approx. per.
 Here and further physiological terms used by the author may not always coincide with the terms adopted in the current medical literature in Russian. – Approx. per.
 Therefore, “Lalita Sahasranama” (106) it is called “Muladhara bujarudha”. Fire, Sun and Moon – are aspects of the threefold differentiation Parabindu or Kamakala. On this, see. Next.
The sun symbolizes the poison and the moon – the nectar of immortality ( “.. Sandilya Upanishad Chapter 1) and the poison and the nectar of the gods were received at” tillage “of the ocean, and they symbolize the creative and destructive beginning of the world.
 These are three Nadis, which in Latasadhane worshiped as Chandra, Sauri, Agni (Sun, Moon and Fire) in Madanagara (synonym Yoni).
 The description is taken from the “Sangataratnakara” (144-156). Read more about this – “Yogarnava Tantra”.
 This and other lotuses are described facing down. When Kundalini passes through them, they are “alive” and turn up.
 Although these Vrittis or quality of the four forms of bliss in the “Shat-Chakra-nirupana” does not say anything about them, there is mention in the comments Tarkalangkara to “Mahanirvana Tantra”.
 “Dhyanabindu Upanishad” Biju connects each of the Chakras with five Pranas. Bija LAM is associated with Viana.
 It is – “concierge” (. “Sammohan tantra”, Chapter 2) (Refers to the “gates of Brahma,” Brahma-Dwar – approx trans.).
 It is sometimes represented as a circle with a set of points in it. As stated in the “Prapanchasara Tantra”, “Akash has innumerable Sushira – it chydro or gaps between their substance It is the fact that it has the nature of things exist in space.”.
 Treasure Island – Mani-dvipa – a symbol of a higher state of consciousness achieved in Samadhi, and the ocean of nectar (Sudha-Sagar) – white, shining and cold – is itself pure consciousness, Unmann – approx. per.
 Part of the Yantra. Three trunks Sri Chakra.
 Other sources, such as “Tripurarnava” say that Davey called “Tripura”, because it shines in three Nadi – in the Sushumna in Ida and Pingala, as well as Buddhi, Manas and Chitta. ( “Tripura Sundari” literally translated as “beautiful three cities” – a lane.).
 Kama Bija – syllable KLIM. KLIM car – it is the desire of Shiva (Shiva-kama). It Kamakala in Turiya state, through which and liberation is achieved. – Bhaskararayya, Comments on “Lalita Sahasranama” (189).
 Bhaskararayya, Comments on “Lalita Sahasranama” (sloka 177)
 As noted by R. Pandit Anantakrishna-Shast3i interpreter “Lalita Sahasranama” (p. 213), the three “legs” ( “Falling”) are explained in another treatise Bhaskararayya as follows: white – pure consciousness (Samvit), red – higher individuality (Paramatman) and mixed – it is an indivisible unity of the first and the second is what we call “I”. It is symbolically called the “three legs” – Indus (white), Agni (red) and Ravi (mixed).
 “Devi Bhagavata Purana” says: “sambhavah white, Sri Vidya and Shyam red – black” Yantra Sri Vidya – this is referred to Sri Chakra.
 Sexual intercourse, as the union of Shiva and Shakti. According to tantra, it exists in three forms: ritual intercourse of man and woman, connection Kundalini Shakti and Parama Shiva in Shat-Chakra Bheda, and human connection as Purusha ( “seer”) with the universe, as the Prakriti ( “visible”). – Approx. per.
 Reading the alphabet from beginning to end, and read from the end to the beginning called Viloma. Anuloma symbolizes evolution, Srishti, move forward, and Viloma – it Nivritti, way back.
 Dr. B. D. Basu. Essay on the Hindu System of Medicine. “Guy`s Hospital Gazette”, 1889. Cit. in prof. Sarkar, B. K. “Sacred Books of the Hindus”, vol. 16.
 “Jana-Samkalini-Tantra”, “Samhita Ratnakara”, and on the functions Adzhnyavaha-Nadi and Nadi Manovaha – “Upaskara” Shankar Mishra.
 This recalls the words of a doctor, who stated that he had done hundreds of autopsies of dead bodies, but never saw a trace of soul.
 This work is difficult to obtain and Pandits and students – the name I have not seen in any of the catalogs compiled by European and Indian scientists. The secret police confiscated all such books. Even now, if we find in the house of the old pandit a manuscript belonging to the occult matters, we will not allow even to look at this book. So gradually these works become food for worms and white ants.
 Like the consciousness with which he is one, the yogi is beyond both. – “Hatha Yoga Pradipika”, 4.37.
 According to Indian ideas of seed exists in its subtle form throughout the body. Under the influence of sexual desire, it goes down and processed into a rough shape of the genitals. To be “Urdhvaretus” is not enough to prevent the eruption has formed a seed, but it is necessary to prevent the formation of coarse seed itself and achieve its absorption into the general system. The body of a man who is a true “Urdhvaretus” has the smell of lotus and chaste man, who formed the seed, takes on the smell, smell like a goat.
 Bowel expelled from his breath, and then under the influence of the anus muscle water is absorbed into the intestine, from which came the air. Another way that I have seen – it is pumping air and liquid into the urethra and then push out the air or liquid. In addition to its considerable medicinal value, as a means of washing the bladder, it is also a Mudra, which is used for sexual acts. In this way a follower of Hatha Yoga draws a woman’s strength, without utrachivaniya any of its agents or forces. But the practice must be condemned as unfair to the woman who is “withering” of such treatment.
 Mantra Hum Hamsa: HUM – called Kurka-Bija. HUM – a Kawakami-bija and means “may I be protected.” HUM calms Kama (desire) and Krodha (anger). Kama – a creative will and Krodha – is the opposite of her dissolution (Laya). The so-called “angry” Devata not angrily in the usual sense of the word, but only become so in that aspect, they appear as the Lord of Dissolution. This aspect of their anger or appears terrible only for those whose thinking is purely secular in nature. As stated in the Tara mantra, hum is the sound of the wind that is blowing strongly over the lake Cola west of Mount Meru, at a time when it appears, Davie. Hams – is Prakriti (MAR) and Purusha (HAM), or Jivatma.
 According to the “Dhyana Bindu Upanishad” Khechari Mudra is so called because the Citta moves in Kha (Akasha) and language with the help of this wise man Kha.
 “The mind is fixed on the Ajna” – cessation of breathing and numbness. As a result, the Yogi can be buried in the ground without air, food and drink, as in the case described in the article, Dr. MacGregor and Lieutenant A.H.Bualo, quoted in “A Treatise on the philosophy of the Yogis” N. FROM. Paul (p. 46).
 “At the top of the palate” – Moon is located in the area of the palate near the Ajna. Here, under the Ajna, is Soma Chakra, comes from the nectar flow, which, according to another view, begins above. He falls to the “sun” located near the navel, which absorbs it. With Karani Viparita “sun” and “moon” change their position and the inner fire (Antaragni) increases.
 They have no power, and lifeless, like every part of the body from which the left Prana Shakti.
 “Sandilya Upanishad” (. Chapter 1) says: “As lions, elephants and tigers are tamed gradually, and breathing should be properly managed and kept under control, otherwise it will kill the practitioner.” Therefore, it is impossible to try without a guide. Many have damaged themselves and some have died as a result of errors in Pranayama, which should be applied in accordance with the needs of each. It is therefore necessary to have an experienced guru.
 “Sandilya Upanishad” (Ch. 1) says that with the help Kevala attained knowledge of Kundalini, man becomes Urdhva-retas, and the energy of his seed goes up instead transformed into a rough seed that Apana directs downward. Bindu (seed energy) must be defeated, otherwise Yoga failed.
 Sringara – a feeling of love and sexual passion of sexual union. There Sringara-race – space root of this feeling. That bliss is achieved yoga, appears on the earthly plane as the Sringara.
 So the author. What is meant – it is unclear.
 So the author: “Compression above and expanding below” (p 234.). – Approx. per.
 It is not Tamas, as in the case of sleep, or distraction. Since all eight bhava, beginning with the Swede, Stambha, including well-known Romanchev or trembling, in which the hair stand on end; gasping voice, pallor, etc. – All sattvic. According to the remark of one of my Indian friend, all these Bhava can not be sattvic, while Sattva will not become a “spiritual” – is a specific example of a modern Indian campaign, caused by the fear of an English education and play Sanskrit terms in English.
 Sadaharu – brothers, born of the same mother.
 upon awakening Shakti
 Sexual Tantric rituals – approx. per.
 “Brahma Upanishada”. Anandashrama Series, vol. XXIX, p. 235.
 Ibid. p. 262. 2 Ibid. p. 43.
 Ibid. p. 145.
 Ibid. p. 61.
 Ibid. p.p. 345, 441, 450, 451, 458, 460.
 Ibid. p. 477. 2 Ibid. p. 483, 485. 3 Ibid. p. 520
 Brahmananda – famous Bengali teacher Paramahamsa and Swami Purnanandy, author of “Shat-Chakra-nirupana”. Brahmananda was the author of the famous treatise “Shaktananda-Taranggini”.
 “Chakra” – literally, “wheel” – a comment. per.
 That is, acquires the art of eloquence, becomes a poet. He knows the beginning and end of all things and is able to explain everything.
 This word orthodox Hindus call all non-Hindus, just as the Greeks called the “barbarians” of all non-Greeks.
 Thus the Hindu tradition specifies the lifetime of this philosopher. (According to Western Orientalists, he lived in the VIII century BC – ca. trans.).
 “Yogo bhogayate, moksayate samsarah” – “Kularnava Tantra.”
 Approval of Tantra that such intercourse is liberation – in praise of pure Indian style of what is happening on the other side of the actual facts (mating). Caucasian who accept this idea and just laugh at it, he will expose himself to ridicule for the knower. What actually takes place (during intercourse) – it is a fleeting pleasure, which, like any other bliss comes from the highest bliss, and it is – just a pale reflection of the pleasure that gives us liberation from rebirth. This bliss lower Sadhana and Kundalini Shakti Connect with Siva – is the highest Sadhana.
 Hrdayam Paramesituh. “Tantra Yogini Hridaya ‘says:” It (the original force) – the heart, from which all things come. “
 This, according to “Tantra Yogini Hridaya,” Yachi intercourse – those who control their passions.
 The pleasure of male and female connection, anyway – bodily or mental.
 To gaze Siddha whose spirit is Udasinoy (just a witness, “no-mind”), in the establishment, Adhyase, nothing is real (in the Indian sense of the word as it uses Shankar). Creation (Srishti) – it Vivarta or visible, apparent and not real evolution. Adhyasa – is the acquisition of attributes that this thing really is not.
 “Approaches to Truth” and “The Patent Wonder”, the presentation in the current terms of the ancient Vedantic teachings.
 In the electrostatic machine there is an accumulation of electrical charge – approx. per.
 “Drink, drink, and again to drink” – these words from “Kularnava Tantra” do not refer to the actual drink, and to raise the Kundalini (and “drinking” nectar “transcendental bliss,” Paramananda Race. – Approx. Per. )
 Although the pandit and did not practice this yoga himself, he learned it through my brother, who was an adept of yoga. His statements I have always found very valuable. It is recalled that studying or practicing yoga, the pundit could not navigate the scientific explanations of its theory and practice.
 Chandra-suryaagni-rupa. The moon, sun and fire are symbols Chitrini Nadi, Vajrini Nadi and Sushumna Nadi. Inside Sushumna – Vajrini, and inside Vajrini – even thinner Chitrini. The word “Chitrini” – from “Chitra” – “mental image”. Chitrini in tantric texts called “inner woman”. Inside Chitrini – even thinner Brahma Nadi, through which the Kundalini and moving upward.
 Kanda-madhya choshirahstha. Kanda – the root of all Nadi based on the spinal cord.
 Adi-deva – “the primordial deity,” Param Bindu, “prohibitive point of” pure consciousness (Sahasrara).
 Sudha-dhara-gamya-pradesha. Nectar, the current from the junction of Shiva and Shakti, called word Samarachya – “copulation, sexual intercourse.”
 Kamarupa – Kamarupa – “what is experienced Kama” sexual love. The texts used the phrase Madana garatmaka – “room, chamber of love.” This triangle is also called the “enchanting, seductive Shakti Peetha (base Shakti).”
 Trikonam Traipura-khyam. Tripura – triangle “Three Cities” – is, according to Visvanatha quoting Gautam-Tantra, triple strength of will, knowledge and action – Vama Shakti, Shakti and Shakti Dzhiestha Raudra, as detailed in Self-Mohan-tantra. The triangle is also called Tripura, because in it, according to Shaktananda-Tarangini, dwells the goddess Tripurasundari. It is in the form of the Sanskrit letter “Ka” in the middle of a triangle, symbolizing the word “Kama” – sexual desire.
 Kandarpa (probably from “kanda”) – a form of Apana-Vayu. Kandarpa-Vayu extends to all sides of the triangle Tripura.
 Jivesha. This is called “lord of life” because of the red-Kandarpa Vayu – sexual desire – depends the continuation of life. In Shaktananda-tarangini (. Article 5) states as follows: “Prana – in Kanda, Apana – in the anus Any air in the anus – Apana and Kandarpa Vayu – part of the Apana Vayu.”.
 Linga-rupa Svayambhu. “Swayambhu” – “self-arisen”, “not created by anyone.”
 Pashchimasya. “Kali kulamrita” also talks about to turn down a lingam, which with the help of the Kama-bija sex drive – activated and turns up.
 Prathama-kisha-layakamarupa. Shaktananda-Tarangini compares Swayambhu-linga with “blue-green handsome Siva” and Rudrayamala-Tantra, speaking of the triangle in the Mula and Kundalini, behold compares with 10 million flash of lightning in the blue-gray thunderclouds. A gray, dark blue and dark green colors were considered related.
 Vidyut-purhendu-bimba-prakarakara-chaya-snid ha-santata-hasi. The light emitted from the Swayambhu-linga, bluish and cold, as the light of the autumn moon, but it fills the heart with joy yogi.
 The Kundalini, the creative world of a variety of shapes, called “Maha Maya”, “Grand Illusion”.
 In Tantraradzha Tantra (Tantric Texts, vol .. 2, p 120-122.) Said this: “Meditate on Devi Kundalini, in the image of his Ishta-Devata (personal deity, Ishta-devi-svarupini) in the form of a girl in full bloom of his youth with big breasts beautiful shape; it is decorated with all sorts of jewels and shines like the full moon; she never tired eyes … “. “Not tired eyes” image, characteristic of Indian literature, a sign of passion woman. Such descriptions are typical for tantric texts. Pink (Rakta) according Shaktananda-Tarangini – attribute of feminine beauty femininity. So – it says – on the way to meditate as the Kundalini of red or pink goddess. And goes on to say in the already quoted slokas from Tantraradzha Tantra: “Meditate on the Goddess Kundalini, that hugs the Swayambhu-linga, and which – dark blue (Shyama) and subtlest of all subtle in it – all of creation, existence and destruction of the She.. outside the universe (as prohibitive all manifested in the space-time the original force), and at the same time it is a total knowledge (Jnana-Rupa, the universe in the form of knowledge). Think of it as the One Who raised up. ” “She, whose essence Brahman shines as millions of moons rising …” (Kangkala-Malini Tantra).
 The Kundalini is the energy vibration in its aspect of the sound.
 These high – Para, an allusion to the “para-sound”, the highest of the four states of Sabda (sound), which is the vibrational force – the very essence of Kundalini.
 Nityananda-parampara. Nityananda – “eternal bliss”, ie, Nirguna (unqualified) Brahman… Parampara – “follow the step by step.” From Nityananda – Nirguna Brahman manifests Saguna Brahman. “Step by step” nectar of bliss from Nityananda comes to settings Bindu (Sahasrara), then to the Ajna Chakra, Vishuddha chakra, etc., until it reaches Paramesvari, Chit Kala referred to here, and his touch of eternal bliss it arouses – “Sleeping Beauty” – and calls to its distant goal, to a compound of Parama-Siva in the Sahasrara.
 The alchemical cauldron microcosm of the human body.
 “Swa-dhi-shthana” – “Place Swa”, “para-lingam.”
 It is the Divine – Ardha-narishvara, one half of whom male (Shiva) and the other female (Shakti) is also called “Xapa-Gauri-Murthy”. Hara and Gauri – in the alchemical symbolism of Tantra “Mica” and “Mercury”, Shiva and Shakti, the transparency of pure consciousness ( “mica”) and massive density of Primal Force (mercury). Left half of the Deity gold color, and right – a snow-white, silver. Gauri, the female half of the figures – and also one of the names of the Mother of the universe, primordial force. It is called Gauri-Garden – the female half-figure of Shiva Garden.
 Suddhasindhah-shuddha. Ocean lunar nectar white and cold, it surrounds the mythical magical island Manidvipa.
 The spots on the lunar disk are compared with the contours of a hare. Hereinafter referred to “inner moon” (Chit-chandra) “mystic moon” has no relation to the moon, the celestial, and therefore emphasizes the complete purity and whiteness of the “interior of the moon.”
 Atma-sampurna-yoga. Knower of the Self becomes like water, fixed in depth.
 Hamsa – a symbol of the Self, it is in an unnamed 12-petalled lotus below Sahasrara.
 isolate themselves from the outside world by means of Yoni Mudra.
 Without any experience of the external world.
 Sirakara. Shiva-Ha car. If the upper part of the Sanskrit letters Ha removed, the remaining portion will resemble in shape Indian plow. The lower part of the letter Ha symbolizes Nada (sound), and the top – Bindu (point). Bindu and Nada – those are two things that need to Shakti could create. Here, above Ajna Chakra, Nada and Bindu become one.
 Shuddha-buddhi Prakasha. Sammohan-Tantra speaks about the causal body above Ajna Chakra; “Here the moon (Indus), in her point (Bindu) above -. Area Bodhini and above Bodhini Nada crescent even higher -. Mahanadi in the form of a plow, and on it – Kala (time), called a bent, curved (Anji The …) This is Kala – beloved yogis above Cala – Unmann Who reaches Unmann, he is not coming back Compare in Bhuta-Suddhi Tantra:. “the goddess of the Bindu and Matrardha – Nada. Above it – Mahanadi, which is so, what dissolves Vayu “Sarada-tilaka (1.7-9) it says:”. From Paramesvari Sakala, who is Sat-Chit-Ananda, Shakti comes from Shakti – Nada, from Nada Bindu, Sakala (existing at the time) and Nishkala (outside time). “
 visarga – the uppermost part Brahmarandhra.
 Parama-rasa chaya-snigdha-santanahasi. These words can be translated as follows: “Her wet and cold rays generate a feeling of joy … smiling.” Kangkala-Malini-Tantra says Sahasrara: “In its pericarp (the base) – Antaratma (inner spirit) on it – Guru. Circles (mandala) of the Sun and the Moon there too. Over all this – Mahavayyu and Brahmarandhra, in the hole (randhra ) which – visarga always spotless and full of bliss and even higher (tadurdhhva) -. Davy Shangkini creating, guarding and destroying. “
 Tadantah Shunyam – Shunya-Bindu. Toda-Tantra says it this way: “The Upper Light is formless, and Bindu (dot) – the enduring and eternal.”
 Ama-kala and Nirvana-Kala – the highest of the stages of growth of the fullness of the moon.
 race – it Paramananda race of supreme bliss nectar. Virasa (Rasa-Virasamita) – it Virasamita, nectar of bliss arising from a love connection of Shiva and Shakti.
 Sakala sukha-santana-lahari-parivana. Lord (Bhagavan) and Guru – here Parama Siva, “pure consciousness.” Avg. in Nirvana-tantra (. p 3). “In the lotus, which is located in the head – the supreme deity (Mahadeva), the supreme teacher (Param Guru) There is none like it in all the three worlds.” Compare in Kangkala-malini Tantra: “There, in the Sahasrara – Antaratma and above – Vayu, and above Mach-nada – Brahmarandhra It visarga that is not tainted by anything and that – eternal happiness over this – Davy Shangkini, the creative,.. protect and destroy. ” It’s highest peak – Mount Kailash symbolic, “Shiva’s paradise”. “Oh Mahadeva, who put his imperturbable consciousness here, he lives a full term of his life, free from the disease he will never again be reborn here constantly shines Ama-Kala, not knowing neither growth nor decline, and in it -.. Nirvana- Cala. At Nirvana-Kala – fire Nibodhika, above it – the unmanifested Nada (prazvuk), effulgent like a million suns. It is the highest Nirvana shakti, the primary cause of everything. In this Nirvana shakti is known by Shiva, unchanging and free of all “. Parama Shiva – prohibitive point of pure consciousness. The line embraces this point so closely that almost inseparable from it – Nirvana-Sakti. Around this Shakti Maha Maya creates countless shell like circles on the water. Of these, the most dense and remote from the center – in Mula, in the earth element. Six Chakras thus like nested circles.
 Hari-Hara – double the figure, the right side which Vishnu, and the left – Shiva.
 Kha has several meanings – Brahman, air, sky, and the palate of the mouth.
 Nirvadhi-vigalat-prema-dhara-dhara. “Prem” – “joy”, “tenderness”.
 Sarveshang-jiva-bhuta. Nirvana Shakti in the form of vapor-bindu is a Nirvana-kala and over Nibodhika that – “Nada-rupa”, ie in the form of sound… Nirvana-Sakti form of Para-bindu – it’s his outer circle. Inside the Nirvana-kala – fire Nibodhika which – phase unmanifested sound (Nada) over this – the highest Nirvana Shakti, glowing bright as 10 million suns, and that – the reason for everything. It – Parama Shiva, untainted and unchanged. With him are enjoying the bliss of Kundalini.
 Linga-trayam. As for raising the Brahma-nadi, which – in the middle of Chitrini-nadi, the Kundalini passes through four stages of sound vibration. Fourth, the highest stage of “Couple” (neuter) sound – in Sahasrara. This is called the “silent sound” as the lotus Brahma-nadi and shining from that moment inside (Brahma-nadi) in the fullness of light. It comes to light, like a flame higher Shiva, who – the highest bliss and happiness suddenly generates a release,
 Yatah – one whose attention is constantly absorbed in practice.
 in the form of Kundalini Ishta Devata-goes to his master, Paramashiva that – Para-Bindu (prohibitive point) in the Sahasrara. There yogi dissolves even Para-bindu clean chit-atma, “pure consciousness” which vsevmeschayuschaya Great Void in terms Bindu. So the yogi realizes the unity Jivatman and Paramatma and is in the fullness of enlightenment, such a deep and fixed ocean. Tantratara-Tantra says: “King of Yogis, he becomes full of bliss of Brahman, turning his mind to the abode of the Great Void, which – in light of the” sun, “” moon, “and” fire “(TE in the Sahasrara – Wed Paducah -panchaka, Art. 4)
 Goddess, which – consciousness in all bodies.
 Laya-vashat-nitva. Successive dissolution of all the Tattvas at Bindu Bindu is then dissolved in Kala Kala – in sound-Nada, Nada – in soundlessness Nadanta and soundlessness Nadanta dissolved in Unmann thoughtlessness, and so on until the cleanest “hollow” of consciousness – Paramashiva.
 Brahmanda – “egg of Brahma” universe.